Advocating for Industry Since 1980
The Independent Oil and Gas Association of New York (IOGANY) represents oil and gas professionals to the citizens and lawmakers of New York State.
The energy industry has a proud history of providing safe, efficient and environmentally sound exploration for oil and natural gas in New York, while employing thousands of workers and contributing to New York’s quality of life.
Headquartered in suburban Buffalo, IOGANY advocates for industry and educates the public through community outreach.
Membership is open to producers, operators, engineers, consultants, landowners and allied businesses and individuals.
Please contact Mary Gilstrap for more information on committees
- Board compliance with laws
- Identification and impact of new regulations affecting IOGA of NY
- Review of significant lawsuits that may impact member companies
- Coordinate Annual Meeting
- Coordinate the Annual Golf Outing and Picnic
- Expand membership in IOGA of NY
- Serve as IOGA of NY government interface
- Monitor government agencies for regulations changes that will impact member companies
- Assure comments submitted to government agencies meet requirements and deadlines
- Responsible for creation of IOGA of NY comments on proposed regulations
- Contribute topics for Annual Meeting to membership committee, such as NFG producer discussion.
- Information on tariff changes/ rate cases impacting member companies
- Public relations activities, such as website
- Natural gas pricing forecasts and trends in marketplace.
- Local gas to market considerations.
Renewable natural gas information